f

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Heart Print Trousers

I was disappointed with the couture tribute, but these trousers are really nice, definitely one of the highlights of the collection! Paired them with a messy bun, red lips + bag and elegant blouse. What do you think? 

I won national covergirl wearing this outfit, yay! 

Items used:
Schiaparelli Inspired Trousers - Couture Tribute
Lace Collared Blouse - Balmain Tribute
Red Patent Leather Handbag - The JetSet
Chloe Cannes Sandals - Young Hollywood

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You really deserve it! ^^

    I love these trousers! They are the best part of the Couture collection. And your outfit is wonderful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!
    I thought a lot about buyin those pants but finally decided not. I only bought the Valentino clutch

    Love your outfit!! :)
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete