f

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Citron Print Skirt

That feeling when you finally get something you've been wanting for long. That happened yesterday when I got this skirt! The price was high, but I don't regret it at all, just look at it! I had like 10 different styling ideas for the skirt.. This one was the winner, because it contained yellow the most ;) 

So, what do you think? I have more printed skirts on my wishlist, just wait when I get my hands on them.. 

Items used:
Citron Print A Line Skirt - Folk
Yellow Collared Top - Versus Tribute
White Tweed Jacket - Chanel Tribute
Gucci Yellow Shoulder Bag - Callie's Picks
LE Logo Hot Yellow Thin Belt - Limited Edition
Sandals - Archive

3 comments:

  1. Love it so much, you look amazing in yellow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effortless chic, I love this look , so awesome

    ReplyDelete