f

Friday, 28 March 2014

#1 - Fire Away

Hi there! 
Yes, I'm new; but I'm just another doll.
I'm not so good at introductions, so let's not waste any time on them.

All you need to know is, I'm Mangun (mangunmeetan) and I'll be here for a few months showing you my outfits and their inspirations.

Here's the first one:

Song Inspiration:


Outfit : 


This song is an inspiration to those in need... 
Even though this song is replaced by new songs, this one will remain one of my favourites.
 The power of both Guetta's beats and Sia's voice bring the lyrics alive with meaning.

Until next time, 

Mangun
x


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a writer Mangun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~CoralCool91 (username on Stardoll)
      glimmer-styleblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Please don't advertise your blog in the comments here, thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is really weird - I actually have a story/very distant connection through people I know to Sia, so random!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, that is supercool :O Have you ever met her though?

      Delete
    2. No, it's like this weird story I know, not something I want to share online :)

      Delete